At the November UTC Board of Directors meeting, the Board requested a “job postings” page to be added to the UTC.org website, so that they might showcase open positions within the utility members. We believe this is an enhancement to member benefits and have spent the last several months researching and discussing the best way to deliver this new benefit to our members, while maintaining oversight. UTC's staff now has a process in place to fulfill this request and I would like to request that any UTC Utility Member post your open jobs on our website. Please note, we purposefully chose not to open this to Associate Members, at least in the beginning, as we need to make sure staff can manage the additional work load and process with utility members first.
The complete process is as below:
- If a utility member wants to post a job to our page – he/she sends an email to email@example.com to inquire how to do it and we will respond to the utility person and give them the link to an online form
- The submission of the form will generate an email to UTC staff
- Staff will then take the submitted information, log onto our website editor and input the information
- The posting will auto populate the new webpage under the Member Center
- The job posting will be removed automatically on the “expiration date” that is submitted by the utility on the form
We hope all our members and the general public will find value in this new resource and we encourage our utility members to reach out and post key open positions on the UTC website.
If you have questions or comments, please respond directly to me and I will get back with you as soon as possible.